Thursday 27 February 2014

Happy Birthday Bhaijan!





Although many miles may keep us apart, you will always be in my heart and I wish you all the best today, Bhaijan. You know that a brother like you has been one of the most important people in my life. I grew up with you. You were there when I learned to ride a bike, on the first day of school, and when mom and dad simply didn't understand. And even if I had rocky moments, I knew you will always be Bhaijan at my side with your full support. You've always been there for me, and I will always try my best to be there for you. You are an irreplaceable part of my childhood, and the best part was growing up with you. Even though we are older now, I still feel like a child when we are together.  I never needed a best friend, because I have always had you. I hope I can provide you the love and support you have always provided me. I would like to thanks you for all the happy memories I cherish,  God for giving me a brother like you, for protecting me throughout  the years, for being not only the best brother, but also a great role model, may all of your wishes come true on your special day. I hope your birthday celebration is as special as you are, Bhaijan. Happy Birthday!

With lots of love,

Dil and Pink...

No comments:

Post a Comment