Wednesday 18 March 2015

Happy Birthday Dad



Happy Birthday Dad 19 March 2015




Today is one of the most important day in my life. My Dad’s Birthday. My Father is the thread that holds our family together. His selfless love for us causes me to stand in awe. His patience in all of the situations is amazing, his gentleness to be able to comfort us in any difficulty, the wisdom he pours out not only his words, but through his actions is without a doubt out of this world. He is such an incredible, amazing, awesome, lovely, unique, father.

As I grow older, I appreciate my parents more and more each day. All that they sacrificed to provide us with the best of everything.  I have to say that as my father ages, he seems to look better and better, and my only wish for myself is that I look just as good as him as I age.

You have had such an impact on my life in so many ways. I’ve seen our family go through, a number of different struggles, publicly and privately, and you have always maintained such a strong, clear, balanced head during it all.  I admire how funny you can be without even knowing it or trying to be. You always find humor in every situation.



I’ve learned how to be so strong in my beliefs and stand up for what I want, without being too aggressive. Sometimes, you have to take a step back and really look at every situation and think about your next move, rather than act impulsively. I so admire your patience, with everything, and I wish that I could be more like you in that respect.

You’ve shown me how important it is to be nice to everyone and treat everyone the same way. And that’s why everyone loves you and adores being in your presence. You make everyone feel instantly at ease.

And lastly, you are the most selfless person I know. You never say, no. You always try to find a way. Or you tell me to call mom and she will find a way. You both have done more for me than I could ever repay you for, and I am so lucky that I have such an amazing set of parents, who, through thick and thin, are ALWAYS there for me. You have allowed me to create such an awesome life, given me all the tools I need to succeed, and have made me feel more loved than anyone else could ever make me feel.

It’s simply wonderful to imagine you so happy as we celebrate many fabulous years!

It’s life’s celebrations that bring us closer together and no matter what age we turn, we are only as old as our minds allow us to be.



Dad, happy birthday!!!!!!!!! You deserve nothing but the best day and the best life.  I am so thankful for you and all that you do for our family every day.

Love you.

DiL

No comments:

Post a Comment